My passion is to help take the vision within...read more
White walls are classic and entirely in sync with the current trend. White is a lovely color, that is simple, neutral and makes the room look bright and serene. Being a versatile color, it's preferred by most, for bedrooms. Decorating a white bedroom would need a few special essentials that will instill it with the right look, hire an expert interior designer to decorate your bedroom. With beautiful furnishings, art, accessories, and different techniques, you can let your room stand out!
Amazing Tips to Decorate Beautiful Bedroom Walls in White Color
Have a look at some inspiring styles on "How to decorate a bedroom wall"!
White Wall Lights for Small and Master Bedroom
1. Lighting - Lighting enhances the aesthetics, mood, and ambiance of any space. Adding Lighting fixtures like bedside lamps, small chandeliers, track lights, desk lamps, recessed lights can illuminate a room and bring enchanting glow for a safe, comfortable, and stylish interior décor.
2. Jazz Up with Artist's Palette – Artworks with various color accents adds interest to brittle white bedroom walls. Add a colorful painting above the bed to change the focus from a neutral scheme. Colors like turquoise, lime green hues, reds, a mix of yellow and pinks in the painting add interest to the white-painted walls. You can even adorn it with bulbs on the side to get that lit effect.
Decorate a Bedroom Walls in White Color for Natural Sunlight
3. Sunny n Shiny - The natural sunlight on the bright white walls or white bed covers streaming in from the windows makes the room feel more open and airy. Use bold yellow accents in any form like cushion covers, a side table or curtains to add freshness and positivity to the small white bedroom.
4. Planters - White color can be a perfect backdrop for green elements! Indoor house plants add a lovely splash of green, making a room look alive and brighter.
5. Wood Theme - Wooden textures in the room complements the overall white theme! The color white and wood is used mostly for a simplistic yet chic view in interior designing. Get wooden flooring or brown wood finished beds and tables to complement the entire white look.
Designer Wallpaper For Bedroom White Walls
6. WallPaper - Another option is to mix and match. Highlighting one wall apart from the rest of the white walls with wallpaper that features simple and clean lines can change the entire look of the room. You can use subtle colors such as light gray or any warm textures to maintain a simplistic view.
7. Capture Focal Points - Your bedroom can capture eyeballs with prime focus on the floor or the ceiling! An eye-catching rug (fur) with a graphic design or pattern or style can grasp the attention. You can even get beautiful hanging lights cum accessories for the ceiling.
Accent Color for White walls Of Bedroom
8. Accent Colors - Color contrasting always accentuates a room pattern. The theory lies in choosing the right color combination. You can choose to decorate the room with a few accent color combos like navy blue and pink, candy red, and light sapphire, to name a few in forms of accessories or decoration pieces. However, try to be harmonious. Make sure not to hide white walls behind colorful pieces, instead embrace its simplicity.
To Sum-up –
Before you start shopping, keep in mind these factors to consider when decorating your bedroom with white walls. These suggestions can surely bring harmony with the rest of your home without spending too much money every time to make a room beautiful.
Please leave your experiences below so we can get some more suggestions for you. We’d love to hear from you!